Mexico Peso Falls as Europe Slump Overshadows U.S. Jobs, ModeloJonathan J. Levin and Ben Bain
Mexico’s peso fell as a bigger-than-forecast contraction in euro-area economies damped the outlook for global growth and the Latin American country’s exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself