Lukoil Begins Work on New Diesel Unit as Russian Exports SurgeJake Rudnitsky
OAO Lukoil, Russia’s second-biggest oil producer, started construction of a $1.4 billion processing unit at its Volgograd refinery to boost ultra-low sulfur diesel output as exports of the fuel jumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion