J&J Addressed Marketer’s Concern Over Hips, Jury ToldMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
Five months before Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy unit recalled 93,000 all-metal hips, the company addressed the concerns of a marketing executive who had been suggesting a recall, his boss told a California jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations