Indian Stocks Drop Most in Two Weeks; Maruti, State Bank FallRajhkumar K Shaaw and Santanu Chakraborty
Indian equities declined the most in two weeks as lower-than-expected growth in earnings of some of the nation’s biggest companies outweighed an easing in the inflation rate to a three-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone