Google Files Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against BT UnitEdvard Pettersson
BT Group Plc’s U.S. unit was sued by Google Inc. over claims it infringed four patents related to network communications including through voice-over-Internet services that BT Americas provides.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing