Dijsselbloem Seeks Dutch Law for Central-Bank AuditFred Pals
The Dutch government wants to propose an emergency law to let the Court of Audit oversee institutions such as the central bank, Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing