Cemex Targets 80% Ebitda Increase as U.S. Pricing Power SoughtBrendan Case
Cemex SAB is targeting an 80 percent increase in a benchmark profit gauge through 2016 as a recovery in the U.S. housing market lifts pricing power for the largest cement maker in the Americas, Chief Executive Officer Lorenzo Zambrano said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day