Cash Makes BCE, Rogers Likely Winners in Spectrum AuctionHugo Miller
BCE Inc. and Rogers Communications Inc. are building cash reserves and making strategic acquisitions as Canada’s biggest carriers prepare to spend as much as C$1.8 billion ($1.8 billion) on an auction of wireless spectrum critical to their growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing