BNP Paribas Plans Cost Reductions as Fourth-Quarter Net FallsFabio Benedetti-Valentini
BNP Paribas SA, France’s largest bank, announced plans to reduce costs and boost its dividend after reporting a 33 percent decline in fourth-quarter profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets