BlackBerry’s Former Co-CEO Jim Balsillie Sells StakeHugo Miller
Jim Balsillie, Research In Motion Ltd.’s co-chief executive officer until January of last year, cut his last formal ties to a company he helped found 20 years ago when he reported yesterday that he no longer holds a stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis