Berkshire Rises to Record as Stock Doubles Since 2009Noah Buhayar
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. climbed to a record closing price as the billionaire joined with 3G Capital in a $23 billion deal for the ketchup maker HJ Heinz Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting