Beazley Gains on Catastrophe Avoidance, Dividend: London MoverPeter Woodifield
Beazley Plc, the best-performing Lloyd’s of London insurer this year, rose for a 10th day in 11 as investors focused on its increased payout and an avoidance of catastrophes such as Superstorm Sandy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards