Argentina to Almost Triple Gas Purchase Price to Boost DrillingPablo Gonzalez
Argentina will almost triple natural gas prices to producers to encourage conventional and shale drilling and stem declining output, according to a subsidy plan published in the official gazette.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone