AMR, Eurofresh, Madoff, PT Berlian, Qualteq: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
AMR Corp. and US Airways Group Inc. announced this morning that the two airlines will merge under the name American Airlines, with creditors of AMR owning 72 percent of the combined company’s stock. The merger will create the world’s largest airline. Shareholders of US Airways will have the other 28 percent of the equity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap