Alpha Results Exceed Estimates as Production Costs DropSonja Elmquist
Alpha Natural Resources Inc., the second-biggest U.S. coal producer by revenue, jumped the most in four months after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results and production costs that dropped 13 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts