U.K. Sets Renewables Obligation Buy-Out Price at 42.02 PoundsAlex Morales
The U.K. will require power suppliers to pay a buy-put price of 42.02 pounds ($65.36) from April for any shortfall they have in certificates they’re required to hold to prove their power is from renewable sources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day