Thomson Reuters Declines After Predicting Sluggish GrowthEdmund Lee
Thomson Reuters Corp., a provider of news and information services, declined the most in more than six months after the company predicted slow growth and narrowing profit margins in 2013, and announced plans to cut 2,500 jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day