Tata Steel Posts Biggest Quarterly Loss in More Than 3 YearsRajesh Kumar Singh and Abhishek Shanker
Tata Steel Ltd., India’s biggest producer, posted a third-quarter loss almost four times greater than analysts estimated as the economic slowdown in its biggest market spurred a decline in demand and prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks