Siauliu Bankas Jumps on EBRD-Backed Bid for Ukio: Vilnius MoverBryan Bradley
Siauliu Bankas AB rose the most in three years in Vilnius trading after the Lithuanian lender announced plans to buy assets from rival Ukio Bankas AB, whose operations were suspended yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day