Shorting PDG Rises as Backlog Climbs: Corporate BrazilChristiana Sciaudone
Traders are increasing bets PDG Realty SA Empreendimentos & Participacoes, Brazil’s worst-performing homebuilder in 2012, will plunge further after short positions returned more than 60 percent in the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders