Richest Man Slim Loses $4 Billion as America Movil DropsCrayton Harrison
Carlos Slim, the world’s richest man, shed $3.8 billion from his net worth yesterday as shares of America Movil SAB slid 10 percent after the mobile phone operator said slower economic growth in Mexico hurt revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks