Prudential Promotes Falzon to Chief Financial OfficerElizabeth Bunn
Prudential Financial Inc., the second-biggest U.S. life insurer, promoted Robert Falzon to chief financial officer to replace Rich Carbone, who is retiring after 16 years in the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks