Peugeot Plans Recovery as Cost Cuts Enhance Brand’s BoostMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Europe’s second-biggest carmaker, laid out plans to return to profit as an upscale shift of its main brand and cooperation with General Motors Co. add to the effects of spending cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap