Obama Draws 33.5 Million Viewers to Speech on NetworksRob Golum
President Barack Obama’s State of the Union speech drew about 33.5 million U.S. viewers on major broadcast and cable TV networks, an 11 percent decline from his previous annual address to Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day