Nigeria’s Jonathan Faces United Opposition, Divided PartyMaram Mazen
An alliance of Nigerian opposition groups and splits in the ruling People’s Democratic Party are threatening to leave Goodluck Jonathan as a lame-duck president with fading chances of winning re-election in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing