Joussen Asks TUI Owners for More Patience After Two Lost DecadesRichard Weiss
Friedrich Joussen, TUI AG’s incoming chief executive officer, is asking shareholders for patience before he outlines plans to give shareholders a return from Europe’s largest travel company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone