Japanese Stocks Decline as Yen Gains on G-7; Gree PlungesYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell, with the Topix Index erasing yesterday’s advance, as the yen climbed after Group of Seven officials gave conflicting signals about the currency’s volatility. Gree Inc. plunged after cutting its profit forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing