India Lenders to Claim $1.6 Billion From Kingfisher AirlinesAnto Antony
Indian lenders to grounded carrier Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. will start proceedings to recover as much as 85 billion rupees ($1.6 billion) of dues after founder Vijay Mallya failed to pay the debt, the biggest creditor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone