Hochtief Hits 11-Month High on Leighton Profit: Frankfurt MoverAlex Webb
Hochtief AG, the German builder controlled by Spain’s Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA, jumped to the highest level in 11 months after its Australian Leighton Holdings Ltd. unit returned to profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States