EU-Wide Meat Testing Proposed for Horse DNA, ButeGabi Thesing and Rudy Ruitenberg
European Union nations should test thousands of processed beef products for horse meat to establish the scale of a labeling scandal that has spread from Ireland to Germany, and analyze slaughtered horses for the veterinary drug phenylbutazone, the EU said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing