Deutsche Bank Sees Saudi Market Opening Amid Passport’s BetDeema Almashabi and Zahra Hankir
Deutsche Bank AG, Europe’s biggest bank by assets, expects Saudi Arabia will soon allow foreigners to invest directly in local company shares, joining hedge fund Passport Capital LLC in predicting the market is set to open.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap