African Barrick Sees Lowest Gold Output Since London ListingThomas Biesheuvel
African Barrick Gold Plc, the Tanzania-focused producer of the precious metal, forecast the lowest output since its shares began trading in London in 2010 amid a review of operations to cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day