AccessKenya Climbs to 19-Month High on Investment: Nairobi MoverEric Ombok
AccessKenya Group Ltd., the East African nation’s only publicly traded Internet company, climbed to the highest in almost 19 months as AIB Capital Ltd. said investment in network infrastructure will boost profit margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster