Yanbu Surges to 5-Year High on Bonus Shares Plan: Riyadh MoverZahra Hankir and Deema Almashabi
Yanbu Cement Co. surged to the highest level in more than five years after the Saudi Arabian maker of the building material said it is seeking approval for a 50 percent capital increase through bonus shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day