West Texas Sour Strengthens as Leak Reported on Seaway PipelineEliot Caroom
West Texas Sour oil strengthened against the benchmark West Texas Intermediate to the smallest discount since Oct. 11 as operators of the Seaway Pipeline reported a pinhole leak to regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap