Walt Disney Sells $800 Million of Two-Year Floating-Rate NotesSarika Gangar
Walt Disney Co., the world’s largest entertainment company, raised $800 million with its first sale of floating-rate debt in almost five years. The company initially planned an offering of $500 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis