U.K. House-Price Index Falls as Snow Disrupts Market, RICS SaysSvenja O’Donnell
An index of U.K. house prices fell in January as heavy snow affecting most of the country depressed interest from potential buyers, according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy