TPSA Posts Record Decline on Dividend Cut: Warsaw MoverMarta Waldoch and Piotr Bujnicki
Telekomunikacja Polska SA posted a record drop after Poland’s largest phone company cut its dividend proposal for the second time in four months as profit and revenue slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself