Too-Big-to-Fail Bill, Fund Bonuses, Libor: ComplianceCarla Main
U.S. Representative John Campbell plans to offer legislation aimed at reducing the size of “too-big-to-fail” banks by requiring them to hold more capital including long-term debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's