Tepco Buys 15 Percent More Fuel Oil as Reactors Remain ShutJacob Adelman
Tokyo Electric Power Co. purchased 15 percent more fuel oil in January than a year ago to run thermal-power plants that are providing a greater share of the nation’s energy since the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing