Spain’s Ahorro Said to Cut Third of Workforce After 2012 LossesManuel Baigorri
Ahorro Corp., the Spanish investment group owned by lenders including Bankia SA, plans to cut about a third of its workforce after reporting a full-year loss, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing