Socar Says BP-Led Caspian Project to Export Gas to EU From 2019Zulfugar Agayev
The BP Plc-led Shah Deniz Phase Two natural-gas project in Azerbaijan’s section of the Caspian Sea will start production in 2018 and deliver the fuel to the European Union in 2019, the state energy company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day