Qatar Boosts Stake in Tiffany to Amass $700 Million ShareholdingShaji Mathew
Qatar boosted holdings in Tiffany & Co., the world’s second-largest luxury jewelry retailer, as the country uses its energy wealth to snap up stakes in companies such as Credit Suisse Group AG, Xstrata Plc and Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day