Obama S&P Case Started When Toxic Debt Masqueraded as AAAPhil Mattingly
When the U.S. Justice Department charged Standard & Poor’s with fraud this month and demanded $5 billion in restitution, it culminated the Obama administration’s four-year pursuit of financial chicanery masquerading as sacrosanct credit ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy