Macquarie Rehires Hartt in Canada to Consult for Investment BankSean B. Pasternak and Doug Alexander
Stanley Hartt, the former chairman of Macquarie Group Ltd.’s Canadian operations, has been retained as a consultant for the firm’s investment bank.
Hartt, once chief of staff to former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, signed a consulting agreement this week with Macquarie Capital Markets (Canada), said Aaron Boles, a spokesman for the firm. Hartt stepped down as chairman at the end of 2012, Boles said.
Hartt also agreed last month to join the Toronto office of law firm Norton Rose LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta