LPG Tankers Seen by Clarkson Gaining on U.S. Shale BoomIsaac Arnsdorf
Tankers hauling liquefied petroleum gas will gain as shale oil and gas production boosts U.S. exports and fleet growth slows, according to Clarkson Capital Markets, a unit of the world’s largest shipbroker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant