Jackson, K&L Gates, Seyfarth, Goodwin: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Jackson Lewis LLP opened a Tampa, Florida, office with four lawyers, led by Barnett Q. Brooks, former managing partner of the Tampa office of rival Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart PC. The office is the third opened by the employment law firm in the five weeks since Vincent Cino took the helm as chairman on Jan. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day