Indian Oil Said to Buy More Nigerian Crude From Shell for AprilRupert Rowling and Pratish Narayanan
Indian Oil Corp., the nation’s largest refiner, bought one cargo of Nigeria’s Bonny Light and another of Brass River from Royal Dutch Shell Plc for April loading, said two traders, who asked not to be identified because the information is confidential.
The refiner has purchased four consignments of about 1 million barrels each from Shell via tender this month. It bought one lot each of Bonny Light and Qua Iboe, according to three traders on Feb. 8.
The company issued a second tender on Feb. 8 for April loading crude which is set to be awarded on Feb. 15, according to a document obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange