Heathrow Airport Looks to Spend $4.7 Billion in 5 Years to 2019Kari Lundgren
Heathrow Airport Ltd. plans to spend 3 billion pounds ($4.7 billion) in the five years to 2019 to complete its new Terminal 2 facility, add taxiways and retool the baggage system at Europe’s busiest airport.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap