Gree Cuts Profit Forecast on New Games Delays, Overseas SalesNaoko Fujimura
Gree Inc., the social-network game site operator headed by Japan’s youngest billionaire, cut its annual profit forecast because of delays in adding new games and slower-than-expected overseas sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day